We are all striving to enjoy life and simplify things a bit, right? Well here are some great, full body workouts that can be done in 30 minutes or less. Do yourself a favor and work one or two of these workouts into your weekly routine and free yourself up to get out there and play. While all of these plans have the option to purchase DVD’s to follow along, it is not necessary.
- The Perfect 30 minute workout by Craig Ballentine. This metabolic resistance training routine builds muscle and burns fat and is easy to adopt at home. All that is required is a pair of dumbbells, a bench, and utilizing your own body weight. Prevent injuries and keep correct form by familiarizing yourself with some of the moves such as Bulgarian Squats, Split squats and dumbbell incline presses.
- The Total Body 30 minute workout featured in Fitness magazine teaches you to work several muscle groups at once while also elevating your heart rate to boost your metabolism. This workout has 3 plans for beginner, intermediate, or advanced athletes.
- The 30 minute workout Routine featured on Web MD utilizes short-bursts of high intensity moves to spike up your heart rate while working major muscle groups. The only change I would suggest is to add in a few more high intensity moves into about every 3 sets of the strength training sets. This is key to cardio training.
- The 30 minute total Body Burner Workout from BeFit GO on YouTube is great to add to your mobile device and do it from home or take with you to the gym. The mix of strength training, core work, and cardio blasts pumps you along with some great workout music.
- Blast Calories and Build Muscle in 30 minutes with this routine from Shape magazine. All that is needed is two pairs of dumbbells, a jump rope, and a suggested rowing machine. However, if you do not have access to the machine, you can substitute the rowing segments with Plyometrics, a run around the block, or any other cardio blast activity.
That should give you plenty of variety to keep you moving and challenging your body for weeks! Let us know workouts that work for you in 30 minutes or less.
Featured photo source: Pixabay.com